REGISTRATION & POLICIES
New members may register online by browsing our website to select the appropriate class.
Current members should register by using the Parent Portal to view their profile, update personal information and to select classes.
You must register and pay in full at the time of registration by:
Fundy Gymnastics Recreation Program operates a continual registration cycle from September to June.
IMPORTANT: Your child, or children will automatically be registered for each new session unless you inform us that you no longer wish to continue.
In the event that you need to drop your child from any of our Recreation Programs,
notification of withdrawal must be received via e-
Failure to provide adequate notice will result in you being charged for the next session.
We advise if classes are full for participants to enrol onto a waitlist as our gymnastics
programs run over 3 sessions-
Waitlist registrations are class specific, and there is not a limit to the number of classes that an individual can register their child for.
Should a space become available in a specific class, the first person on that classes wait list will be contacted via the email, or phone number provided in their online account.
ALL children will be dropped from classes and waitlists at the end of the season in June (Session 3).
Payment for all classes or camps are to be made in full upon registration.
1. All class or camp cancellations require 7 days' notice to be eligible for a refund or credit.
2. Fees will be prorated according to the week in which your child begins.
3. All refunds are subject to a $25 cancellation fee per student.
4. Once posted to your account, credits are not eligible for a refund at a later date.
5. NSF cheque charge is $25
6. HST is not applicable for any of our classes.
7. We do not offer make up classes, refunds or credits for missed classes including those cancelled due to inclement weather or extraordinary circumstances beyond our control.
Annual registration fee
1. An annual registration fee of $45 is applied to each student upon registration for any class.
2. It is valid only for classes between September 1 and August 31 of each calendar year.
3. The registration fee includes membership with the New Brunswick Gymnastics Federation and a Fundy Gymnastics Club administration fee.
4. The registration fee is non-
5. A Copy of the Insurance Certificate and Insurance Liability Policy can be downloaded here: Insurance Certificate, Insurance Policy.
If you are not completely satisfied immediately AFTER your first-
You must contact us within 48 hours after the first scheduled class. After that, we will provide a refund for the remaining classes ONLY if a medical note is provided for injury or illness.
All withdrawals will be subject to a $25 administrative fee.
Increment Weather Policy
Fundy Gymnastics Club will cancel classes at its own discretion due to weather related situations. We do not always close the gym when the schools are closed.
Depending on the conditions on the day of the storm the gym may reopen for the afternoon / evening classes. A final decision for the afternoon / evening classes will be made no later than 1.00pm. If there is school throughout the day and snow conditions worsen into the evening, we will make the call to cancel our classes by 4:00pm.
If the weather is doubtful please call ahead Tel: 506-
The gym will make every effort to reopen as soon as possible, however, the safety of our staff and members is our priority. If the gym reopens for classes later in the day it is your responsibility to make the decision to travel. Please check the road conditions in your local area before venturing out to class.
In the event of extreme snow fall or other adverse weather conditions, we will send families an email and announce it on our Facebook page and Website.
For classes held on the weekend, please check your emails, and the Facebook page at least an hour before your class is due to start for information on cancellations.
General Gym Policies
1. Gymnastic equipment may not be used unless under coach supervision.
2. Street shoes must be removed and left in the front lobby before entering the gym.
3. Parents and spectators are welcome to watch their child’s session in the dedicated viewing areas. Please help your child to develop listening skills and autonomy by observing the following:
4. For safety reasons, please do not congregate in the doorways to the gym, the entrance lobbies or on the staircases.
5. Food and drink are not allowed in the gym or change rooms.
6. NO chewing gum.
7. We make every effort to provide a peanut/nut free environment. Please do not bring any food products made out of or containing peanuts/nuts into the gym.
8. Children should wear comfortable clothing that allows for ease of movement yet
does not present a safety concern in being too baggy or loose fitting (t-
9. No jewelry of any kind is to be worn, with the exception of medic alert bracelets, which should be taped on.
10. Please do not drop your child off early without supervision and be on time to
11. Fundy Gymnastics Club reserves the right to terminate membership at any time.
12. Coaches, class times & age range are subject to change based on availability and demand.
18 Enterprise Drive,